(Payment in full required with application)
Payment type: Please use the link provided on the website for secure transactions. There will be a processing fees of $10 on credit cards.
All payments must be accompanied the application duly filled out.
Cheque - No Fees.
All cheques written out to “Dhyana Yoga Center” and mailed to our Corporate Office
Dhyana Yoga Center, 3131 Custer Road #265 Plano, Texas 75075
If we are selected to be an exhibitor for the Dallas Festival of Lights, I agree to release and hold harmless and indemnify the Dallas Festival of Life and Wellness Board, Dhyana Yoga Center and Mystic Mandala and all its partners, Directors, Employees and Volunteers, Shefali Thapa, Vijay Warman and Jennifer Rae, from any responsibility, personal liability, loss or damage in connection with the festival. By signature below I confirm that I have read and understand all rules and regulations set forth by the Dallas Festival of Lights and that I will comply with all rules and regulations.
1. Exhibitors may only show and sell work from the category in which they have been accepted. Any items of work not listed in the application. Management will prohibit the installation and operation of any exhibits not meeting its approval.
2. All articles and displays must be in good taste with no reference to race, ethnic, gender, sexual, or religious prejudice. No obscene items will be allowed.
1. Booth Exhibitors will be provided 2 chairs and a display table. All displays must be designed, constructed and operated in good taste.
2. All displays, transactions, signage, and activities must be confined to exhibitor’s assigned space. Signs, tents, canopies or any other part or display may not extend over or into walkways.
3. Booths may not be sublet or shared with another exhibitor or artist unless prior approval has been taken from either Jennifer Rae or Vijay Warman.
4. All booths must be set up and manned by 5 PM of the show.
5. All vehicles must be removed from the public entrances by 5 PM. All vehicles should be parked in designated vendor parking.
6. If you have to restock from your trailer or vehicle during festival hours, please be prepared to do so yourself with a dolly.
7. 6PM to midnight are the Expo Hours
8. Tables do not have electricity unless requested and paid for during application.
9. If you steal electricy you will be ask to leave festival
10. Exhibitors are responsible for their personal and property liability.
11. Exhibitors are requested to be prepared to off load and load within 10 minutes if parked directly in front of the loading dock with consideration for other vendors.
1. NO ANIMALS (including pets) are allowed with the exception of identifiable service dogs.
2. NO Outside alcoholic beverages, food, firearms, and controlled substances are prohibited. Any violation will result in immediate removal from the premises and legal action.
3. NO political rallies, speeches, campaign handbills or political solicitations of any kind are allowed at the Festival, both inside and outside the fenced areas.
4. Electricity is a paid amenity and is limited to those who specifically need it to demonstrate their craft, food production or other necessary functions.
5. Payment in full MUST be submitted with an application. No partial payments or deposits will be accepted. No one will be allowed to pay upon arrival at the festival. A canceled check does not indicate acceptance.
6. The application fee is non-refundable unless the organizers cancel the event.
7. A signed application constitutes a contract to follow all rules and regulations. It is a contract to participate, personally, if accepted
8. Exhibitors give us their consent to use their booth pictures in Social/Print and all other Media for promotion of subsequent events organized by Mystic Mandala.
9. Anyone sharing a table must pay $100 per business.